Have you ever been enchanted by somebody's presence? Like...they’ll walk into a room, and you sit up and notice.
The reason why some people can captivate you is because of the power of their aura and balanced chakras. Our aura is our energy definition of ourselves. It shows our mood, emotions, and thoughts. And each layer of your aura is believed to correspond to a different chakra or energy center.
If you have been feeling low for a while or maybe, you have trust issues in relationships, it may be sign that your chakras are not in alignment with the Universal Energy.
The Seven Chakras and What They Represent
There are seven main energy centers in our body located in a line aligned with the spine. It is believed that when the energy flows through all the chakras properly, our physical, mental, and emotional bodies can heal and become balanced.
You can heal your chakras through several ways – breathwork, Yoga, reiki, crystal healing, and many more holistic healing techniques. We are going to dig deeper into self-care and healing products that you can have on hand for a chakra alignment fix.
Benefits of Seven Chakra Healing Products
Healing products that deal with chakra alignment and balancing have a specific color that matches the chakra in our body. Let’s look at the 7 colors of our chakras.
❤️ Red color is your root chakra or physical layer.
Associated with Security
🧡 Orange color is your sacral chakra.
Associated with Creativity
💛 Yellow color is your emotional layer.
Associated with Gut feel/Intuition
💚 Green color is your heart chakra.
Associated with Love
💙 Blue is your spiritual layer.
Associated with Communication
💜 Indigo is your intuitional layer.
Associated with Wisdom
♡ White (or sometimes purplish white/whitish gold) is your crown chakra.
Associated with the Universal Energy
We are constantly influenced by the energies of others and the environment around us. And sometimes, we can absorb energies that are not good for us. Healing products can help us in self-care and chakra balancing. These are the crystals that represent the seven chakras.
The 7 Chakra Stones
- 7th Amethyst/Clear Quartz (violet) for Crown
- 6th Lapis Lazuli (indigo) for Third Eye
- 5th Blue Agate/Turquoise (Blue) for Throat
- 4th Aventurine (Green) for Heart
- 3rd Calcite/Citrine (yellow) for Solar Plexus
- 2nd Carnelian (Orange) for Sacral
- 1st Red Jasper (Red) for Root
If you are looking for products for yourself or your home, try any of these:
- Wearing a 7 Chakra Bracelet will add a touch of casual elegance to your wardrobe for any season of the year.
- Keep a 7 Chakra Healing Crystal Tree or 7 chakra Generator in your home, yoga studio, meditation space, or even your office space to keep the healing vibes high.
- Use our 7 chakra Merkaba, Pendulum or our gorgeous Stone Set during your chakra healing sessions.
Carry our 7 Chakra tumble stones with you in your handbag to keep close to you at all times.